BerZerk Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Patch 1.1.0.3 Live on Russian Servers

2 posters

Go down

Patch 1.1.0.3 Live on Russian Servers Empty Re: Patch 1.1.0.3 Live on Russian Servers

Post  Granthunder Thu Apr 08, 2010 12:16 pm

A tough read, even with translation, as some critical nuances are either there or not. As there usually is significant lag between the russian server patches reaching our own, there will be time for proper translation.

The one thing that did pop-out was a 42-slot bag Wink I also saw a 5th level of Devotion, though do we even have the 4th yet? It also seems the Fear of Death will be dying soon, and it may be possible to fuel blessings with Myrrh.

Dunno. I like it that new things are coming down the pipe, I just hope they don't increase levels willy-nilly with small amounts of content. Two levels for players and one island won't cut it. Every increase in level should have a SIGNIFICANT amount of content associated with it and those levels should be hard for the sake of balance.
Granthunder
Granthunder

Back to top Go down

Patch 1.1.0.3 Live on Russian Servers Empty Re: Patch 1.1.0.3 Live on Russian Servers

Post  Warrender Wed Apr 14, 2010 11:26 am

Closer look at the new Russian patch:

http://allodsfan.com/2010/04/cash-shop-new-system/
Warrender
Warrender

Back to top Go down

Post  Granthunder Wed Apr 14, 2010 1:12 pm

I like the I dea of 1 and 3 day perfumes. It seems that around the mid-30's you almost have to use perfumes. Being able to load one and save a bag slot is nice.
Granthunder
Granthunder

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down