BerZerk Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How to clear Fear of Death for free

4 posters

Go down

How to clear Fear of Death for free Empty How to clear Fear of Death for free

Post  Tylenol Wed Mar 24, 2010 11:52 pm

Alright I figured this out by playing A lot of alts, some one might not know it so if it helps great.

When your in purgatory take a note of the timer before you can revive, now log out and onto another character.
when you have been on the other character long enough for that timer on the one that died to end, log
the original character back and you should be at the res spot with no Fear of Death.

Tylenol

Back to top Go down

How to clear Fear of Death for free Empty Re: How to clear Fear of Death for free

Post  ninpohado Thu Mar 25, 2010 12:15 am

Tryed it, confirmed it, LOVED IT.

Amazing post bro!
ninpohado
ninpohado

Back to top Go down

How to clear Fear of Death for free Empty Re: How to clear Fear of Death for free

Post  Granthunder Wed Mar 31, 2010 9:49 pm

Interesting.

I'll try it later. I die enough, so I should have plenty of chances Wink
Granthunder
Granthunder

Back to top Go down

Post  Armaorc Tue Apr 06, 2010 1:05 pm

Actually, you don't have to log onto a different character at all. It should work if you just wait for the purgatory timer to run out, then log out, then log back in.

Armaorc

Back to top Go down

Post  Granthunder Tue Apr 06, 2010 1:08 pm

Armaorc wrote:Actually, you don't have to log onto a different character at all. It should work if you just wait for the purgatory timer to run out, then log out, then log back in.

True, but I have an alt I like to chip away at when I get a chance. Post-death breaks are one such time. It's the alt I mail all my mailable junk to and my herbs, so there is ually quite a bit to manage on him.
Granthunder
Granthunder

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down