BerZerk Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2hander War PvP build - Please RATE

2 posters

Go down

2hander War PvP build - Please RATE Empty 2hander War PvP build - Please RATE

Post  Gotchya Sun Apr 04, 2010 11:09 am

So i made some changes to my initial thinking. You may know me in guild as Ogring. I am a 2hander warrior and i am going for a PvP build.

Please post any comments if i am missing something that is seriously needed for PvP build.
Here is what i am thinking.

http://allodsbase.com/en/talents#_20xsjo3unx8u41o8w2ycq4h494b3gy3dk908

please post comments.

Gotchya

Back to top Go down

2hander War PvP build - Please RATE Empty Re: 2hander War PvP build - Please RATE

Post  Avenged Sun Apr 04, 2010 2:47 pm

you are going to find it almost impossible to finish people off w/out having grapple/hack. Also you have to many finishing skills, I would choose between bonk or headbutt. I would choose bonk, since you dont have to waste the rubies skilling up to it, and you can focus more on maybe getting grapple. You will also probably not need expertise rubies either, I am not even trying and I have like 3% chance to be missed right now. If I was going full pvp and not offtank hybrid my build would look like this.

full 2h pvp

This increases your str, gives you a slow that you can keep up permanently in your rotation, and gives you maximum reduction for status effects. 50% less fear, stun, kd durations. You will still also have all the heal abilities, and maximized effects for your own stuns, and your gut punch silence.

Avenged

Back to top Go down

2hander War PvP build - Please RATE Empty Re: 2hander War PvP build - Please RATE

Post  Gotchya Sun Apr 04, 2010 8:11 pm

i like your suggetions. i was never really a big fan of headbutt but i thought it would be a nice stoppage skill. Also the problem is i already speced to the expertise ruby in slash tree, so im kind of out those 2 slots until i get 40 and respec. hack/grapple i can see being usefull considering i only have the charge chaser, but do u tink it would be worth it to get rid of soemthing and get the grapple.hack rank 3?

Gotchya

Back to top Go down

Post  Avenged Sun Apr 04, 2010 10:12 pm

All it really does is increase the length of time, I dont think the 2 rubies you get out of it are as worth it. Keep in mind too, that 2 rubies will be unavailable to you at 40 because they are world mysteries based on completing heroics and raids.

Avenged

Back to top Go down

Post  Gotchya Mon Apr 05, 2010 12:15 am

tahts crazy. so alst 2 rubies only gotten by running heroics? thats lame.

this looks liek a ncie build though. think ill go with it as much as i can, cuz im already speced for some stuff that icant change... yet i guess

Gotchya

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down