BerZerk Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warriors... come out to play-yeee-yaaaa

5 posters

Go down

Warriors... come out to play-yeee-yaaaa Empty Warriors... come out to play-yeee-yaaaa

Post  cakemonster3000 Mon Mar 22, 2010 5:38 pm

Alright so here are some basic builds that I've concocted. I'll post a link. You check it out. Then I'll explain why.

http://allodsbase.com/en/talents#_20xujo3snx200u20gy1s41097r7hy31k908

Weapon: Paired / 2 hander
Key Offensive Stats: Str + luck
Key Defensive Stats: Agi + stam
cakemonster3000
cakemonster3000

Back to top Go down

Warriors... come out to play-yeee-yaaaa Empty Re: Warriors... come out to play-yeee-yaaaa

Post  Waylander Tue Mar 23, 2010 10:49 pm

so this is your build right now cake?
i mean i see u take out ppl reall fast and ur build like a tank so.... this is ur current build?
im asking cuz im prolly gona make a war after seeing you slaughter ppl LoL
Waylander
Waylander

Back to top Go down

Warriors... come out to play-yeee-yaaaa Empty Re: Warriors... come out to play-yeee-yaaaa

Post  Avenged Wed Mar 31, 2010 10:47 am

Is that your current build cake? How do you survive without adrenaline rush >.<

This is my build for dps as of now.

2h Warrior

I like it because I can now use it for both pve and pvp.

For pve, the rotation is: Adrenaline Rush, Kick, Powerblow until bleed, Antagonizing Blow, Power Blow x3, Antagonizing Blow.

If I am off tanking I can make up for the lack of armor from my normal build with intimidation and disarm/gut punch.

In pvp its really fun, because the second rank of grapple/hack allows me to cycle Power blows, and slows so they are perma 50% speed. so power blow, hack, power blow, hack, antagonizing blow, hack. Mix in your cool downs and it is pretty ridiculous. I melted a lvl 40 warrior last night after i respecced. It wasnt even fair. He took me down like 15% of my total health before he intimidation, hasty retreated me. I had him down about 90% of his health by the time my intimidation fell.

Avenged

Back to top Go down

Post  Symmetry Wed Mar 31, 2010 4:08 pm

Only prob I see is that getting the 3 last rubies isn't as easy~~what rubies would u leave for last Surprised

Symmetry

Back to top Go down

Post  Avenged Wed Mar 31, 2010 6:44 pm

I dropped the 2 finesse rubies until i get them. The late game gear is finesse heavy.

Avenged

Back to top Go down

Post  Cheeseburger Wed Mar 31, 2010 11:26 pm

I've currently put my warrior on the back burner for the moment, as I just got annoyed as hell with the rep crap. Here's my current dps build though, in terms of rubies it's only like 3/4 finished so it's full potential has yet to be met.

http://allodsbase.com/en/talents#_20x3ifav8rxe2oqw6yc20h7a3g43y823dk3g8

Cheeseburger

Back to top Go down

Post  cakemonster3000 Thu Apr 01, 2010 1:40 pm

no thats not my current build. I respeced for PvE a while ago actually. I do have adrenaline rush as well as the energy regen skill. I dropped intimidation because its mainly a pvp skill. I'll probably respec later to get it once I'm geared out. The build I posted was an agility based build more for end game gear as a lot of the end game gear comes with agility on it. But! I do think adrenaline rush is necessary so I'll have to rethink that build ;p.

Currently my build is based on high dps with stunning ability for off tanking situations.
cakemonster3000
cakemonster3000

Back to top Go down

Post  Avenged Thu Apr 01, 2010 4:11 pm

I actually find that intimidation is great for offtanking too, its a 20 second cc that doesnt break on dmg. The CD definately blows on it, but if a mob gets loose and runs towards the casters we have at least 20 seconds to pick that mob back up before it actually does dmg. If i am on a mob and use that first, and then disarm when it drops I take virtually no dmg before the main tank is done cycling through his mobs.

Avenged

Back to top Go down

Post  Cheeseburger Thu Apr 01, 2010 4:14 pm

Avenged wrote:I actually find that intimidation is great for offtanking too, its a 20 second cc that doesnt break on dmg. The CD definately blows on it, but if a mob gets loose and runs towards the casters we have at least 20 seconds to pick that mob back up before it actually does dmg. If i am on a mob and use that first, and then disarm when it drops I take virtually no dmg before the main tank is done cycling through his mobs.

While some of that is true, it doesnt work on raidbosses (not that ive seen at least), along with that it sucks up 35 energy (a noble cost for what you're doing), but energy that could be spent elsewhere as warriors will always have problems with energy. Also it doesnt always land on normal mobs either, so it's kinda a risk popping it, losing 35 energy in the hope that it will land.

Cheeseburger

Back to top Go down

Post  Avenged Thu Apr 01, 2010 8:45 pm

Yah definately doesn't work on any red bosses at all. That is the big neg to warriors when they aren't geared to the teeth anyways though. It is damn hard to tank any bosses without extremely high agi, end, and stam. The skills are nice, but until you are geared the 50% skills are pretty bad except the block one. The hardest thing with warrior main tanking is that without high dodge, your wound complexity goes up way faster then a paladin that is breaking barriers, and purging. Plus in astral, 2 crits in a row is pretty much game over unless your healers have miraculous reflexes to get you back up after a die hard drops. This is my sword and board main tank build.

http://allodsbase.com/en/talents#_20xmjvk6jx410oc1gw2ycu5hf9083gyc20q384w3

Avenged

Back to top Go down

Post  cakemonster3000 Fri Apr 02, 2010 6:52 am

yep yep if i do end up being main tank in the astrals ill probably be sporting a build like this

http://allodsbase.com/en/talents#_20xujvg6mx4108a3ggsy8u4h594b3gy20q304w3
cakemonster3000
cakemonster3000

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum